Thursday, April 17, 2008

What is assignment two about?

I missed last weeks tut, that was a mistake... now i am confused about this assignment. I may write about current unit issues or maybe stuff I tagged on delicious, or questions asked in class!! There are so many options yet all are so confusing.

Should I be writing in this chatty nature? Maybe it isn't scholarly enough... but i will figure it out, and write my 700 words per week about a topic somehow relating to virtual cultures.

I have faith in my ability...

1 comment:

A bunch of awesome thinkers said...

Write about a topic that you found interesting during your delicious assignment 1 (so yes, continue using delicious as a valuable resource for posting interesting links that you want to use later on). However, you can also write about what you observe in everyday life as long as you can connect it with the relevant topics in the unit. And yes, for the assignment you are supposed to write in a scholarly manner, so now is the best time to practice it. Trust your abilities!